Skeleton Ship spawn regions cycle every 10 days in-game time:
- 1 in-game day is 24 minutes in-real time. So 10 days is 4 hours.
- in-game calendar/day is the same across all of the servers.
Knowing Skeleton Ship spawn regions switch every 4 hours in-real time. You can figure out both when and where they will be.
- Ancient Isles: 9:00PM-1:00AM & 9:00AM – 1:00PM
- The Wilds: 1:00AM – 5:00AM & 1:00PM – 5:00PM
- The Shores of Plenty: 5:00AM – 9:00AM & 4:00PM – 9:00PM
Poster by a senior producer on reddit:
- For Week2’s set of battles we are offsetting the IRL time these will be available. This effectively means that for Week2’s encounters you will be tackling a different crew in a different sea region. The battle will still be available for the same Game and IRL length of time and the Outpost Banners/Pocket Watch will still point you to the right place.
- We will then do the same offset for Week3’s set of battles so that players who have a fixed play time slot will organically encounter the 3 regions battles over the course of the campaign.
- We know this doesn’t solve all of the feedback around the time locked nature of the campaign, however will maximise the ability for players to engage with different battles and crews and acquire the awesome rewards over the course of the campaign.